Effective March 16, 2020 and until further notice, the Glenwood-Lynwood Public Library has discontinued accepting passports. Please visit travel.state.gov for details regarding area post offices that may have resumed application acceptance.
The Glenwood-Lynwood Library is a Passport Acceptance Facility
Call today to schedule your appointment.
We do not renew passports, this is for first-time applicants.
First-Time Application Checklist:
- First-Time Application Form DS-11 (If filled out in advance, DO NOT SIGN)
- Proof of Identity (Original + Photocopy of the front and back of one of the following forms of identifications)
- Recently issued Certification of Naturalization or Citizenship with easily recognizable photo
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Government employee ID
- Military ID
Children under the age of 16 require parental consent. For more information, visit travel.state.gov/passport.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship (Original + Photocopy of front and back of one of the following forms of U.S. citizenship)
- Certified U.S. birth certificate (with parent(s) name listed)
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
- Certification of Naturalization or Citizenship
- One 2″x 2″ Passport Photo (A couple passport photo facilities you can used are Walgreens and Sam’s Club)
- Full-color photo on white background
- Taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses or any other items that can obstruct the face allowed
- No white shirts to avoid floating head appearance
- Check or money order made out to U.S. Department of State
- Cash or money order made out to Glenwood Lynwood Library for execution fee
If you are trying to obtain a passport for a child, both parents MUST present. Contact the passport acceptance agents at the Library if you have questions or visit travel.state.gov/passport.