With the Stay-at-Home issued for Cook County due to the increased rates of COVID-19 cases; the library will be stepping back to Curbside Pickup Service until further notice beginning on Monday, November 16, 2020. Our top priority is to keep our staff and patrons safe. We will continue to update you as thing change.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9:30-3:30 PM
Tuesday & Thursday: 12:30-6:30 PM
Saturday: 9:30-12:30 PM
HOW CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICK UP WORKS:
- Staff will be on duty to answer phones, answer reference questions, pull materials, and place holds.
- Patrons who do not know what specific materials can have a reader’s advisory phone call with staff and staff can select materials for them.
- Staff will wear face mask
- Staff will ask for name and birthdate verification before placing materials in Patrons’ trunks.
TO REQUEST MATERIALS:
- During Curbside Pickup Hours, call: 708-758-0090
- After-hours Requests: email@example.com or leave a voicemail and in building staff will respond to these requests the next business day.
Entry to the library will be closed until the next phase. Virtual Programming will continue but any in-house programming will be cancelled. Stay tuned for upcoming details.
Thank you for everyone’s patience while this pandemic continues.