On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 9 AM, the library will be open for Inside Access with some new procedures in place.
–NEW: Check-In Desk for reserving tables, booths and study rooms with a maximum of 2 hour of usage and maximum of 2 people per table. We have 6 tables available for usage. Lounge seating is unavailable.
–NEW: Limit 30 Patrons in the building at a time with a maximum of 1 hour in the building.
–NEW: Illinois License Plate Renewal Stickers purchasing will be available July 6. For more information, visit: https://glpld.org/illinois-license-plate-renewal-service/
–NEW: Computer Lab is closed on Saturdays but we’ll have 6 computers available in the general area on that day.
–UPDATED: Face masks required at all times and must be worn over the mouth & nose. No bandanas, neck gaiters and balaclava.
-No food or drink allowed including bottled water.
-Maximum of 2 hour for all computers.
-All returned items must be placed in the drop box outside for quarantine purposes.
-Appointments required for Notary, Passport & Test Proctoring Services.
Mon thru Thurs: 9AM to 6PM
Fri: 9AM to 4PM
S: 9AM to 1PM
Curbside Hours Continues as a Permanent Service:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9:30AM – 3:30PM
Tuesday & Thursday: 12:30PM – 6:30PM
- Staff will be on duty to answer phones, answer reference questions, pull materials, and place holds.
- Patrons who do not know what specific materials can have a reader’s advisory phone call with staff and staff can select materials for them.
- Staff will wear face mask
- Staff will ask for name and birthdate verification before placing materials in Patrons’ trunks.
- During Curbside Pickup Hours, call: 708-758-0090
- After-hours Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail and in building staff will respond to these requests the next business day.