REGISTERING FOR A DIGITAL PROGRAM
Registration is still required for all programs. Please read details of programming to find out how program will be conduct. There is 4 ways a program can be conducted:
- All Prerecorded programming will be located on the library’s YouTube page and can be accessed by clicking on the program title on day of event.
- If any prerecorded programs require kits, you must pick them up 1 week before program. We will contact those who are registered. If you cannot pick up your kit, it will go to anyone on the waiting list and/or walk-in registration.
- Zoom Meetings will be utilized for live programming. You will receive a link prior to the event date that will direct you to your scheduled program.
Library Meeting Room
- This is where our programs typically takes place. You will be separated at least 6 feet apart from each other and face mask are required to be worn.
- These programs will take place on the grounds of our facility. Patrons can wait near the benches/flag pole for instructor who will provide further instructions on where event will take place. Social distancing should be practiced if patron do not want to where their mask outside.
ZOOM & GCF GLOBAL
Don’t know how to use Zoom? No sweat! Our Computer Staff will be putting together a ‘How To’ video to show you how to use Zoom via computer and via phone. A clickable link will be here in July for you to watch in preparation for your upcoming programming.
While Meet Your Computer will still be available in the form of Zoom Meetings every Wednesday. We would like to introduce you to GCF Global. This online program will help with your technology needs. If you are still needing assistance, call 708-758-0090 to speak with our Computer Staff.